Location: Whippany, NJ
Project Size: 1MM SF
Project Type: Design of a “Campus of the Future”
Services: MEP/FP Engineering Design; IT & Security Design; Sustainable Design & LEED
The Rock Brook Consulting Group was selected by Barclays Capital as the consulting engineer for their site expansion project in Whippany, New Jersey. The Rock Brook Consulting Group provided consulting engineering design and project management services for Barclays’ new Campus of the Future, which included multiple corporate office buildings, Fitness center, Café, childcare as well as two (2) 1000 car parking structures. Services Included:
- MEP/FP/IT/AV engineering design services for corporate interiors fit-out.
- LEED energy modeling and submission to the USGBC looking to achieve LEED Silver.
- WELL building design and implementation.
- NJ EDA Green building support.
- The layout of Telecom rooms, to include passive rack & active cabinet elevations.
- Developed cable tray layout for horizontal cable distribution.
- Developed diverse and redundant backbone cable riser distributions.